Event Safety Documentation
For any outdoor event, festival, mass gathering etc. to run safely it is essential that there is suitable and sufficient pre-planning on behalf of all stakeholders involved, the National Fire Chief Council Event Safety Group has developed a suite of best guidance documentation to enable a consistent approach to information giving, gathering, planning and recording.
The information documents available are:
- Event Organiser's Checklist Event Organiser's Checklist
- Food Concessions Fire Risk Assessment Template Food Concessions Fire Risk Assessment Template
- Traders and Market Stalls - Fire Risk Assessment Traders and Market Stalls - Fire Risk Assessment
- Temporary Structures Fire Risk Assessment Template Temporary Structures Fire Risk Assessment Template
- Event Assessment Matrix Event Assessment Matrix
- Event Operational Tactical Plan Event Operational Tactical Plan
Visit the National Fire Chiefs Council (NFCC) website for information and documentation.