County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service provides a fire and rescue service from 15 strategically placed fire stations managed in two areas; North and south. The fire stations are staffed by either wholetime firefighters, on-call (sometimes termed 'retained') firefighters or a combination of both.
Placing our operational, community and fire safety staff in local areas enables us to provide a more integrated, cohesive and focused approach to addressing local risks, as well as improving access to services and advice for local residents and members of our business community.
The map below shows where the stations are located throughout the service area.
Some of our stations are on call and occupied only on a need basis.
View a station by selecting an area from the map above or the links below. To locate your local Station, maps indicating Station boundaries can be found at the bottom of the Station's page.
Links to Station Contact Information
- Barnard Castle Fire Station
- Bishop Auckland Community Fire Station
- Consett Community Fire Station
- Crook Fire Station
- Darlington Community Fire Station
- Durham Fire Station
- High Handenhold Fire Station
- Middleton-in-Teesdale Fire Station
- Newton Aycliffe Fire Station
- Peterlee Fire Station
- Seaham Fire Station
- Sedgefield Fire Station
- Spennymoor Community Fire Station
- Stanhope Fire Station
- Wheatley Hill Fire Station